· 3 of the ripest mangoes you can find
· 3 ripe peaches
· The juice from half an orange
1. Peel the mangoes and peaches. Cut up the peeled fruit and put in food processor.
2. Squeeze half of an orange into the mix. Blend. (You can make it as chunky or smooth as you like, but I prefer mine without any fruit bits in them.)
3. Spoon the fruit mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. If you don't have popsicle molds, just use an ice cube tray and add good old-fashioned popsicle sticks after about twenty-five minutes.